DRZrider

Mica Gem Mine Road info

Hello everyone.

It's been a while since I've been on here. I'm back from a year of deployment, have a 07 WR450 and am back making tracks.

In my recent travels I came upon Mica Gem Mine Road. I've ridden the area for a few hours and it seems like the logical place to have a trail that drops down to Ocatillo. Any one know if there is a way down?

Thanks, DRZrider.

It's been a while since I've been on here. I'm back from a year of deployment, have a 07 WR450 and am back making tracks.

Welcome back, and thank you for your service.

It's an honor to serve! Thanks for holding it down here at home. It feels great to be back!

One wierd thing.... I couldn't find SDAR in Bahrain by doing a google search, but I had it in my fav's so I was good. Wonder why though?

Welcome back, and thank you for your service.

Theoretically nothing drops down to Ocotillo except for Devils Canyon ( I think), I goggled and road all over and unless you are Border Patrol I don't think it can be done.

Bikeslut messaged me and said devils canyon is the only way he knows of. I asked him if he wanted to go and he said No! So it must live up to it's name.

Theoretically nothing drops down to Ocotillo except for Devils Canyon ( I think), I goggled and road all over and unless you are Border Patrol I don't think it can be done.

Or maybe I'm just a sallie

I've seen some pictures. It looked like work...but they did it!

I offered another route- ride Jacumba, then jump on the highway for 10 miles to Ocotillo, then ride there