Sign in to follow this  
xr650lnoob

Superstition this sunday

Heading to superstition on Sunday with 1kstep and my brother.

Probably be there by 8am.

Join us if you are free.

I've ridden this site a couple of times, it's super fun...the plan is to ride some dunes, some mud hills, some whoops...so it's a mixed bag. Bring snacks, tools, tubes, water, camera (to document for tax purposes) ;) It's a two hour ride out but IMO worth it.

gobs of deep sand so pass on this if that's not your thing.

I am in a White Ford150 FX4 pulling a uHaul trailer, we are meeting just off Huff road before it turns into Imler.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=San+Diego,+CA&daddr=Huff+Rd&hl=en&sll=32.899353,-115.721183&sspn=0.012395,0.023754&geocode=FUEy8wEdeVIE-SlLHpKtD1PZgDF53xX9_SE6DQ%3BFRH-9QEdGUoa-Q&oq=san+dieg&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=16&z=16

Lurking...

bBoyle... Goofy... CalNub...

Lurking...

bBoyle... Goofy... CalNub...

I'll check the forum before I leave tomorrow to be sure we're not missing anyone. Happy trails ya'll.

A buddy and I are going to be in the area, sunday mostly this side being west. We will be on a BMW and KTM and may be a third. Likely hit sand dam.

A buddy and I are going to be in the area, sunday mostly this side being west. We will be on a BMW and KTM and may be a third. Likely hit sand dam.

Didn't see anyone meeting that description...what a beautiful day for riding eh?

We were on san dam about 11, no other bikes, 3 or 4 quads and rino that was it. Took wash 197/84 back to blew/blue in/inn for lunch. Great BLT. Went back gassed up. then chased rabbits the rest of the day.