Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

pine valley or corral canyone dirt only 7/28 or 7/29

Anyone want to go for an easy dirt ride this weekend. I am a beginer and just want to take some easy trails. I've been to pine valley a few times and can cruise on that trail pretty good. I'd join the crowd out in Jacumba, but I've 4 wheeled out there and some of those trails are out of my league. Let me know, I'm open to pretty much any time this weekend.

Anyone want to go for an easy dirt ride this weekend. I am a beginer and just want to take some easy trails. I've been to pine valley a few times and can cruise on that trail pretty good. I'd join the crowd out in Jacumba, but I've 4 wheeled out there and some of those trails are out of my league. Let me know, I'm open to pretty much any time this weekend.

Hey Man:

I am not very experienced off-road myself--although my trusty KLR 650 is a daily commuter on the street. My roommate has an XR 600. He's more experienced than I am, but it's been awhile since either of us has ridden off-road.

Are you able to ride this Sunday? What do you ride?

Peace,

Will

Hey Man:

I am not very experienced off-road myself--although my trusty KLR 650 is a daily commuter on the street. My roommate has an XR 600. He's more experienced than I am, but it's been awhile since either of us has ridden off-road.

Peace,

Will

Like I said anytime this weekend should work for me. I have a yamaha TTR250 green stickered bike and a 1989 yamaha XT600 that is pretty beat down but is reliable enough to ride. I could take either.

Do you want to meet at pine valley exit around 9AM on Sunday?

brad

Great to see you guys coordinating a ride together B)B) The new member forum hasn't had much activity lately so if you get a chance go post a little introduction of yourselves. You'll be amazed at the welcomes you receive B) Stick around and check-on often because the most experienced guys and gals here are always looking for new people to ride with at any experience level B)

I'll be in Jacumba tomorrow morning, otherwise I'd come and ride with you... Have fun! B)

Great to see you guys coordinating a ride together B)B) The new member forum hasn't had much activity lately so if you get a chance go post a little introduction of yourselves. You'll be amazed at the welcomes you receive :P Stick around and check-on often because the most experienced guys and gals here are always looking for new people to ride with at any experience level B)

I'll be in Jacumba tomorrow morning, otherwise I'd come and ride with you... Have fun! B)

Well, we are looking at riding Sunday so you could ride both days if you wanted B)

I'll be on the same route Sunday (i think I posted it), but am leaving at 8...

I'll see you guys out there...

yellow drz, a ktm, and an xrl IF pilot goes

Well, we are looking at riding Sunday so you could ride both days if you wanted :curtsey:

The plated bike is down right now, so I rode the 525SX at Jacumba :rolleyes: Thanks for the invite, but I don't want to make Ranger Tull mad at me and our little band of merry marauders. Have fun, we'll ride soon.

Is your 525 a red sticker bike?

You can ride a green sticker bike ALL of bear valley and corral, right?

Is your 525 a red sticker bike?

You can ride a green sticker bike ALL of bear valley and corral, right?

That is correct. Red sticker season used to be really short, like Dec 1 through Jan 31, but they lengthened it to Oct through April I think.

Hey Man:

Peace,

Will

Like I said anytime this weekend should work for me. I have a yamaha TTR250 green stickered bike and a 1989 yamaha XT600 that is pretty beat down but is reliable enough to ride. I could take either.

Do you want to meet at pine valley exit around 9AM on Sunday?

brad

Hey Brad:

Sounds good! I'll see you at the PV exit at 9. If you have to bail, shoot me an email at will.partridge@gmail.com.

Best,

W

Cool, I'll be there. I just got back from riding. See you at nine will I'll be in a silver tacoma with a blue bike.

brad

I wish I would have seen this post before this evening. I was itching to get out there. I wound up MTBiking Laguna and Nobel Canyon today. So, how was the ride? The weather wasn't too bad this morning.

I'm a relative beginner myself with a Green Sticker Yamaha WR426. I'd love to get out at Pine Valley/Corral Canyon with some other beginners and check things out. I need a place to ride that's close to my house. Maybe we can hook something up in the near future.

Erick

Thanks so Steve and Brad for an awesome ride yesterday--we really should do it again, soon. That ride up Corral Canyon to camping in the trees sounds pretty awesome.

W

Will and Steve was good riding with you.

I've been out at pine valley every weekend for the last 3 weeks and each time the weather has been pretty mild for mid summer. I will try and setup a date in a month or so for camping in corral canyon. I've got to take a break from riding for a minute, my ttr has a leaky fork that I don't want to deal with. And the XT600 has a hole in the side of the motor that needs to be welded shut.