Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

BORCS round 3 (Tecate BC Mex)

http://borcs.com/BORCS/Main.html

http://www.puertamx.com/BORCS/Main.html

Everyone of these have been a blast. New area, new course, transponders for instant results. 15 Dec for great temp and conditions. Primo single track!! All classes welcome.

Enduro360 report/fotos/video from the last round (2)

http://www.enduro360.com/?s=borcs&x=30&y=9

Yes highly recommended to anyone that likes good fun single track riding, great crew putting this on with an easier track for some in the morning and a challenging track for the afternoon.

Hoping to be able to make it as probably flying back from trip to UK the friday evening otherwise no way I would miss it.

Off the calendar at the moment. May have another fun semi organized ride that day.

Looking Like Back IN for this, pending word from my 50+ open class competition, if they are all doing it then I'm doing it. RN

I'll go race if you can give me a ride.

Brad sounds good but I need to get you dialed in on the other portion of this plan...... we are planning to go do the race at Rancho El Chale at 1000 pack up then head out past Santa Veronica to El Compadre for a marked single track benefit trail ride with a big BBQ/Barbacoa/cerveza dinner after. My plan is to sleep open air at Compadre ranch and return Sun morn. If you want to do that adventure I have no issues driving for this one.

1st 50 open, 3rd OA. The 310 is an amazing machine, even in it's blackhead TE form. Will check results to get a better count (but it was not alot of guys for this one, SW folks are afraid of rain)

Perfect conditions, arrived in drizzling rain with hard rain the night before, some sections remended me of NE zone, lichen covered granite under oak trees with the trail snaking through. The new location well was new, the course loop was little less long than at the other race site and in my opinion a slightly less tuff rating. They still managed to throw in some wicked rock sections as well as a really fun sandy riverbed (super fun with all the rain). I forgot how good traction can be. The 2011 TE310 did me right again, no stops, mousses with FIM rubber worked great on the slippery rocks and I'm stoked I used my Eks brand goggles with roll offs, the roll offs were the ticket for clear vision cruising!! 3 race series 3 P1s in 50+ open class (not too much A class competition to be truthfull, but I'm still happy for the finishes). My ZipTy racing suspension was great in the sharp rocks of the side slope section, keeping me on the line and not down the side of the hill or in some cases falling off the big wet rock slabs. 3 weekends in row Tecate HS, JCR GP, BORCS its time for a trail riding break for a while.