Sign in to follow this  
Joliet

looking for street bike club

I have a friend that is taking delivery of a Can-am Spyder. He is looking for some other riders to cruize with. He is in his 60's and raced motocross and enduros well into his 50's. He also has on old restored BMW, but it is way too nice to drive on the street. So if anyone knows of a group that he would fit into let me know. Thanks, Ken

I have a friend that is taking delivery of a Can-am Spyder. He is looking for some other riders to cruize with. He is in his 60's and raced motocross and enduros well into his 50's. He also has on old restored BMW, but it is way too nice to drive on the street. So if anyone knows of a group that he would fit into let me know. Thanks, Ken

Red Hot Riders

All makes/models/riders welcome

Red Hot Riders

All makes/models/riders welcome

I bet...

how many people here have a street bike?

As it really heats up, i am more likely to take my V Strom up to the mountains, than my DRZ to the desert... I know SDL rides a strom... KTMrad and cameron ride big "dual sports"... I think schwinn rides a harley... Craw rides a VTR... pyro rides a KLR; one of my favorite twisty road bikes of all time...

Do we need a street bike forum?

I have a friend that is taking delivery of a Can-am Spyder.

You made me google "Can-am Spyder" :P

Do we need a street bike forum?

We already have one:

Street Bike Forum

OK, smart guy... maybe we need a retarded street bike forum for just me... :lol:

Ive been in that club for years cuz I own a harley(retarded forum that is) B):D

While you guys are arguing about who is the most retarded :lol: , I am busy being a "two wheels" motorcycle snob. I don't consider the Spyder an actual motorcycle B) It is more of a thingamabob, and you know what happens when you let one of THOSE into your neighborhood. Pretty soon they take over evrything! :D:P:P

Maybe we could make sure he gets it neutered before we let it play with other bikes. :lol:B)