Hi guys - Anyone else riding in the LA-B-V ride Thanksgiving weekend? My friend had to bail so I'll be riding solo and therefore just lost the return trailer option for my bike (his wife was going to drive over in their truck).....If you're riding in it, and you haven't set up your lodging plans for the way over, I have a room/open bed reserved in Azusa on Thursday night and a room/open bed reserved in Barstow for Friday night.....Sat I'll be staying with a friend in Vegas.....I'm looking for a trailer lift "for my bike only" to get back from Vegas to San Diego on Sunday/Monday......I'm already booked to fly out of Vegas Sunday afternoon....I'll take care of your lodging on the way over.....you get my bike back to your house in San Diego and I'll pick it up later in the week.....any takers?

I was able to land a trailer lift back through the D37 website - thanks to those you responded.

Guest Guest

Chris, we're going on the ride, but we're riding our big bikes up there, doing the 2 day ride, then riding back to San Diego.See you there, I'll be on the 950.

Chris, we're going on the ride, but we're riding our big bikes up there, doing the 2 day ride, then riding back to San Diego.See you there, I'll be on the 950.

Woops, wasn't signed in.That was me.