Bbg.will

Added a new piglet to the stable

So my wife has picked up the two wheel bug again...

She used to ride back in the day, but stopped riding when a Volvo slammed into her.. She's gone two up with me a couple times since I bought my V-strom earlier this year and decided she wants to ride again, but something small... Anyway, this is her new piglet... It's a 2013 Genuine Buddy 170i with the Pamploma color scheme...

26031AC3-7F23-4909-B391-8020A30764EB-2774-000003FD91C5CD7A-2.jpg

congrats to her.......the volvo thing? yikes.... :blink:

(.precisely why I dont' like street riding much.......not around here anyway.....)

she ought to ride the dirt though....it's much safer really.....and way more fun... :coolio:

congrats to her.......the volvo thing? yikes.... :blink:

(.precisely why I dont' like street riding much.......not around here anyway.....)

she ought to ride the dirt though....it's much safer really.....and way more fun... :coolio:

She was really lucky w/ the volvo... She likes scooters cause they "seem" small and managable... Dirt is still pretty imposing... Occasionally, I can get her to ride glamis on the quads, but thats it... Maybe if I had a TW200, I could get her to trail ride tho... Hmmmmm....

Mine is either the blue behemoth, or the green booger also in the photo... The red bike in the back is a friend of mine's... But the wifey did say I can get a scooter, but only if I sell one of my other two, and I don't see that happening... :coolio: