carguy

Corral Canyon, Adopt-A-Trail

I do realize it is hot. We only worked for a few hours and accomplished much. Thanks to Sandiegoland, Backhoedoc, & Piratemonkey. I was expecting more from our 425 members than 3 & myself. When it cools we will do another day to finish the brush and maybe some soil stabilization.

Thanks to all that helped on both days, WE (SDAR) made a difference. :)

Our "Adopt-A-Trail Signs" are done. We will try to get them up soon.

Zina got a nice photo of the sign. It looks great!!

Saw it and tried to move it and "I do not have permission"

I need to get a hold or Ranger Rich and plant the signs.

Thanks to all those who participated and helped on this round of the Adopt-a-Trail.

Sorry I didn't make this round :D

With no work lined up for next week, I decided to take advantage of the time off and I've been prepping my trailer, etc. for departure to the Sierra, hopefully leaving on Monday. I'll be working on laying out an organized SDAR ride up there for next year. Will post more in Informal Rides forum to see if anyone can join me.

Again, thanks for all your hard work and support !! Special thanks to Carguy for getting the whole thing going !! :)

Here it is. Richard said something about the type of recycled plastic they used for these signs coping well with bullets. :)

post-1009-1183269826_thumb.jpg

Well I worked all day Saturday, so couldn't help with maint., but i went up there after work.

The sign is located up at the top of kearnan, right next to four corners... the sign looks good.

The trimmed brush looks great guys (and gals). Less scratches to the arms and helmet, and better visibility to avoid the head-ons...

Thanks again for evryone's efforts!