Pahana

Ridin aroun '& about this week anyone?

Hi there,

I'm pretty new to the area but if anyone has a morning or day or afternoon off to come riding ( I am on a 990 KTM Av) please let me know and lets meet up and go!

I had a GREAT day out with some guys at the weekend - twisties on tarmac and great trails

Best

Kris

Kris, that was a fun day of riding and was happy to show you around some of our trails.

Wish I could ride with you during the week, but work is in the way.

HERE is the link to our ride with Kris on Sunday, out of Ramona.

I get off at 3:30 right now. live in descanso. Meet me here and I can take you on a nice tour.

I get off at 3:30 right now. live in descanso. Meet me here and I can take you on a nice tour.

Great - What day suits you best? I will meet you but will need a GPS address or something

How about wed? I get home about 4pm. where are you coming from? I will pm you my address

How about wed? I get home about 4pm. where are you coming from? I will pm you my address

Great Ben, Let's Go!!! I look forward to meeting you tomorrow... will bring the Go Pros and practise my movie making!

Thanks for showing me around some

Kris

Great Ben, Let's Go!!! I look forward to meeting you tomorrow... will bring the Go Pros and practise my movie making!

Thanks for showing me around some

Kris

I am in Ramona...let me know eta to get to you so I can plan my day...30 mins? 45?

I would say 45min. Be at my house aound 400. I am in no hurry.

Hey, looks like Kris from Britain got you guys to go riding this afternoon....very cool, Kris is a good rider and a good guy.

should i be worried, hes 2.5 hrs late? _update. called his sister and she is tracking him down Big sister style.

Ben, he said he showed up 40 minutes late and you guys were gone already.

He showed up in El Cajon at Cruise Night.

He must have had the wrong address, we waited until around 6 at Ben's before I took a quick run up Deer Park rd. and down Pine Creek to put some time in on the bike before dinner. Sorry we missed hookin' up. Might try again this Fri. afternoon.

He never came down my street. Bob (wildwood) amd I waited for 1.5 hrs and he went on and I amj still waiting. I talked to his sister and she thinks he may have had the wrong area.

at least hes safe. I would still ride thurs or fri

Yeah, that's good to here, glad to here he's accounted for. I was thinking I might have to start warmin' up the Jeep to comb the back-country tonite.

Yeah, that's good to here, glad to here he's accounted for. I was thinking I might have to start warmin' up the Jeep to comb the back-country tonite.

We sould do that anyway

Well - what a mess! All of my own making - my apologies to all who were put out: I raced to get there - arrived about an hour late - asked around, refuelled and din't find Ben - SO went on to El Cajon and saw Randy...got home and got my A$$ reamed by my sister - I must call in future.

So Apologies all round

Kris

Yeah, after seeing your post Ben, I figured he might've been at the wrong place. He told me about his run down 79 thru Cuyamaca to try to get there in time....his brakes were fading after hauling down the twisties. He said he couldn't find you guys and assumed you were gone already.

No worries here Kris. It's a nice night up here tonight, eh Ben. Be a good one for a night outing.

Very good of you - but I am GUTTED I missed out on a tour...I was in Escondido test riding a Harley Sporty for a very good friend of mine - a present for his wife - I borrowed my sister's harley (night train FXSTC) I was in SUCH a rush to change form Harley leathers to mesh jacket I put my clothes on back to front inside out under my mesh jacket.. Randy laughed as I had to change it at cruise night!

OK - let's ride another tim - and let us meet at a fuel station / cafe...no mistakes there

Kind regards to all,

Kris

Kris , dont worry about it . You did not put me out. I live next to all the riding so no biggie. I am sorry I got your sister after you ( very nice lady, I really enjoyed talking to her)but I wanted too make sure somebody knew you were late. Glad you hooked up with Randy anyhow. Hit me up another day

Ben