Kaw'ee

"Kaw'ees Cuts"

First you need some good healthy fat rats, I use big city dumpster dive-n-rats myself, becouse they eat better than most of us, (by there standards), and I'm allways looking for the highest protein meal I can find, but it's personal preference, of course.

notchicken001ny7.jpg

After drowning them, give'em a quick wipe down and once over, to make sure they look good and healthy, And be sure to double check there feet, becouse those city streets are by no means as clean as our kitchen floors.

notchicken003co0.jpg

It's time to fire up the Barbee'... useing you cleanest rosebud torch, lightly heat the rats to 250 degrees for three minutes, be carefull not to over cook the poor little guys. becouse this is only to prepair the vital organs for the next step

notchicken002zc9.jpg

Time to slice n dice.. starting from head to tail, cut the rat into bite size pieces, much like buffalo wings. especially if these are finger foods for the next big game on T.V.

notchicken004my1.jpg

Place rat chunks into bowl and add garlic salt, A touch of greenbeens, n peppers. and just a hint of fresh ground pepper and deep fry them little guys in A medium size pan of 100% soy sauce, for about four minutes, at 400 degrees. remove and drain over catch pan.

notchicken005jp8.jpg

While still hot out of the deep fryer, cover with your favorite BBQ sause.

notchicken006tx1.jpg

Let stand for two minutes, To give the BBQ sause time to glaze' and hide the disgusting flavor of a DEAD RAT...

notchicken007rk8.jpg

Get ready to enjoy the full flavor of BBQ stovetop rats,

And Be sure to swirl the rat chunks around in your mouth, just as you do the fine bottle of you've chosen from this tasty meal...

Untill the next time ,,,, this is "Kaw'ees cuts" saying goodnight !

:lol: mmmmm. That looks almost as tasty as fettichini al fido.

anybody have a good recipe for ground squirrel? Those little f'ers are undermining my pool... I feel wasteful pluggin em with .177 and feeding them to the coyotes

I think you could use ground squirrels in any recipe that called for ground round :lol::lol::lol:

anybody have a good recipe for ground squirrel?

...........YA ! If you like mountain oysters....You'll love these.............

squirrelwo8.jpg

Next week on Kawees Cuts, the chef will demonstrate how to fricassee a ferret while out in the backcountry using nothing but a camelback, some tin foil and the exhaust pipe of a trail bike.

I always knew squirrels liked nuts, but I didn't know they liked them so much that they carried them around in a little bag with them. Wow, ya learn somethin new every day!

Kawee, when are you cookin' up them little fellas for a SDAR bbq ?....mmmmmm

I want mine with a hot Buffalo wing sauce !!

...and I was thinking about going to the SDAR bbq.... :lol::lol::lol: :ok: :o:o:lol::lol:

kawi sure knows how to have fun around here.... :lol:

Next week on Kawees Cuts, the chef will demonstrate how to fricassee a ferret while out in the backcountry using nothing but a camelback, some tin foil and the exhaust pipe of a trail bike.

You forgot the NGK bp8es spark plug, its a family secert so I cant tell you where it go's , but it helps keep all the natural flavors in.

.Thanks for keeping this site fun !!

.you allways do great posts...

............................ I love a gal that can keep up -

...............................Here, and out on the trail.....

abc6.jpg.