Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crusty

Kurt Caselli Crash video for KUG.

Guest Crusty

Crash is at 8:38

Rumor is it that Kurt's injury is worse than they are letting on, very questionable if he will be able to do a real stint at the 500. Might just have to start and hand off. That puts his Hare & Hound title on the line also, with one round right before the 500 and one right after.

Red Bull’s Kendall Norman (9x) is a lone privateer who is said to be going to Ensenada to “have fun” while solo-ing the BAJA 500 on a CRF 450x (colored blue and white). If he has a much “fun” as he did in San Felipe, where he was registered to race solo but did not start, he may have a massive hangover on Saturday instead. Norman, who was once the “King of BAJA” with multiple consecutive BAJA 1000 and 1x titles, has yet to win anything notable in 2012. What’s going on when a guy with this much talent starts to fade away? Is he perhaps staging a massive comeback to surprise and disappoint the top off road racers in North America?

Kendalls9x.jpg

Thanks -That start was incredible. The crash did not look to bad--was not real high speed--but really took the wind out of his sails. I like how he encouraged others to keep going.

the risk at those speeds definitly aint worth the payoff. Glad Kurt is "OK". I'll stick to enduros the slower and more difficult the better.

That first bomb run over the hill air was sick, I saw some side view shots the H cam does not do it justice, it was insane.