TrophyHunter

Thank You to SD BMW & SeaWorld

San Diego BMW Motorcycles and SeaWorld stepped up and sponsored the Fallen Officers Fund Golf Tournament on Friday, May 11. We lost 3 officers in the line of duty in the last year and several had serious injuries. All were supported by the FOF due to generous contributions during our flagship event and other fund raising efforts throughout the year.

Michael O'Keefe from SDBMW and three friends also joined us for the tournament, winning FIRST PLACE. Someone in their foursome also won a Kindle Fire and 37 inch TV during the raffle at dinner. Oddly, I won four SeaWorld tickets....which went to another golfer so he and his family could enjoy a day with Shamu.

Thanks to Bikeslut for setting up the SeaWorld contribution and to Michael O'Keefe and Gary Orr from SDBMW for sponsoring the Hole in One prize and bringing out a GS1200 to display. Nobody won it.......

A big thank you to SDAR Prez Randy / KTMrad for establishing and maintaining great relationships with oiur local dealers, making these important contributions possible.

sdbmwmclogo2007_transparent1.gif

seaworld-sandiego1.png

Opening ceremonies provided by the US Border Patrol and San Diego Police Department.

DSCN0681.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

Glad to help

can I get a sticker for the window of my car... something to avoid speeding tickets, please :ph34r:

Here ya go. Print it out and tape it from the inside.

PS - the gang members know what these are, too.....and you may not like the result.

imagesCA1RP74K.jpg

Here ya go. Print it out and tape it from the inside.

PS - the gang members know what these are, too.....and you may not like the result.

imagesCA1RP74K.jpg

I ain't afraid of Alpine gang members :torch: