Sign in to follow this  
Monark192

North County Shop recommendation for helmet.

Cycle Gear usually has a large amount of helmets. They are just off the 78 on Montiel at Nordahl. Just a little further down Montiel is North County Yamaha, and they have a decent selection of helmets also.

North County Yamaha and Escondido Cycle Center are right down the street from one another if you're in that area. And Cycle World is just up the hill from them. Between those 3 stores you'd have a bunch of options and they're all within a mile or 2 of one another.

Looking for a shop in or around North County that has a decent selection of helmets. Thanks in advance.

Simon

If you are inland, you've got 3 stores all on the block from each other... Escondido Cycle Center, North County Yamaha, and Cycle Gear... All three are off the Nordhal Exit of the 78... Should be plenty selection between the three...

Any other takers for recommending the same three stores? Hilarious :heh:

How about those three shops off of Nordahl!

Cycle Gear usually has a large amount of helmets. They are just off the 78 on Montiel at Nordahl. Just a little further down Montiel is North County Yamaha, and they have a decent selection of helmets also.

Cycle Gear also has a very good return policy on the helmets.

x2

Cycle Gear usually has a large amount of helmets.

Cycle Gear also has a very good return policy on the helmets.

Last time I went into the new store in Kearny Mesa I was overwhelmed... By all the Bilt crap. They had little of most everything else, and a ton of Bilt.

Last time I went into the new store in Kearny Mesa I was overwhelmed... By all the Bilt crap. They had little of most everything else, and a ton of Bilt.

Well then it's a good thing that he isn't looking for a helmet in Kearny Mesa! :rolleyes: