I am currently in the market for a commuter bike. Is there anyone on the forum that has an F800GS and uses it as a commuter? If so I have a few questions. Thanks in advance.

Chris

I am currently in the market for a commuter bike. Is there anyone on the forum that has an F800GS and uses it as a commuter? If so I have a few questions. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Yes I have one --I have a short comute but I ride it on longish rides if that counts. P.M. Me

Later

Chris

I have the competition a Triumph Tiger 800XC and ride from Pine Valley Ca to Point Loma a 50 mile trip each way every day. I got it in August and just got to 12,000 milse. If your considering the F800GS you should consider the Triumph Tiger 800XC as well.

427391_10150581418879520_693814519_8832129_76657168_n.jpg

Go on line and read the reviews of both of the bikes mentioned here, I recently read a article on both of these bikes and both of them came out well. You will not go wrong with either one in your garage.

bigwvjumper and maniac both have one...I'm sure they'd be happy to answer your questions

I had one until just recently. (Actually, it's still in my garage waiting for its new owner to pick it up.) Feel free to PM me with any questions.