Sign in to follow this  
SDlineman

Pala on Friday anyone?

I'm going to ride the vet track at Pala on Friday if anyone is interested in coming out with me. I am hoping to be there at 9 when they open and ride until noon or so.

Hmmm, depending on the situation I may be able to do this.

Silver Titan, Black WR450 and/or Red XR650R (probably the WR)

Guest Crusty

Sounds like a good plan!

See you all there 8;30

Stock 450X

Parked by the vet track in this.

2010BroadwayandCorralcanyon12-232011008.jpg

I was there today on the DRZ. It got a bit warm. Its still wet in a few sections, get there early to avoid the ruuuts!

Cool video, Crusty. It looks like it will be "attack of the dirt bikes with headlights" tomorrow. I am still hoping to be there at 9. Grey Ford dually and WR450 in the back. See you guys there.

well i didnt catch this til after the fact. i was there on an 86 YZ. me and my buddy were actually talking about how strange it was to see so many offroad bikes out there that day. saw a few WRs, CRFx, YZ and CRF with desert tanks, a black 4 stroke of some kind with a super tanker tank on it, and right next to us was another CRFx and an aircooled XR. my friend was also riding a KTM XC. looks like you guys owned the track that morning! wish i would have seen this earlier, than i would have come around and said hi. cool to see the offroad bikes on the track.