Sign in to follow this  
Metal Twister

legal off-road route from Palomar Mtn.to Idylwild ?

Im not looking for top secret info! Just wanted to know if there is a legal route from Mt. Palomar to Anza or Idylwild? My buddy just got a EXC525 tonight. Just so happens he has a nice little cabin in Pine Cove Idylwild. He wanted me to check in on some routes between the two points. Thanks in advance.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Im not looking for top secret info! Just wanted to know if there is a legal route from Mt. Palomar to Anza or Idylwild? My buddy just got a EXC525 tonight. Just so happens he has a nice little cabin in Pine Cove Idylwild. He wanted me to check in on some routes between the two points. Thanks in advance.

I think Honda Pilot can help you out. PM. him.

Cool, Thanx Craig!

Im not looking for top secret info! Just wanted to know if there is a legal route from Mt. Palomar to Anza or Idylwild? ...Thanks in advance.

Cool, Thanx Craig!

I'd be glad to lay down the route for you, I just can't do it in detail right now. I've got to get back to the airport. The Route would be from Warner Springs to Anza and Idylwild is possible from Anza on dirt roads and trails. To Anza it's Lost Valley Rd to Cooper Cienega TT and a coupe of dirt roads heading North will get you to Rt 371 and into the heart of Anza. More later, Good Luck, Jon

I recommend Google Earth to get an idea about where those roads are.

Thanx Jon: It would be cool if Google Earth showed gates and fences! I find myself getting all worked up and excited, about that time Sandiegoland pops my bubble! B) No hurry on this, thanks for the help. Bob

Sounds like another epic ride waiting in the "wings" (there I go with those puns again :D )