Strega

Robby Gordon talking smack...

Yep, ASO is being a particular bunch of d*cks this year, same with FIA. I like how Peterhansel skates on stuff, Despres more or less skates, folks like RG and Goncalves get boned. This is pretty much what drove JLS out to make his own rally raid series. Been going on for years.

good for him, so much effort and costs just to be there, He is entitled to a big show of emotion concerning protests against his vehicle. And I am not a big fan of his either.

But its all good for him to be angry and emotional as true racer/competitor. And shoot his car went through scrutineering and got the stamp to go, now the inspectors are back tracking. Big money, big advertisers, TV sports money makes it a hard thing for racers to deal with and for organizers to play fairly. AT this point I think I might be rooting for him and navigator Johnny Campbell (yeah that same JCR Honda team owner)to just smoke the rest of the 4 wheelers.

another note :I have been a huge fan since the early 90s of "Peter" Stephane Peterhansel from when he was just killin it in the world enduro championship,ISDE and also P2D and other rally stuff as well on Motos and even into his car career in rally/raid.

(if you saw the small river incident)But I too was not happy to see him Peterhansel bump the italian moto rider in the steam crossing and drowning out his bike completely, that was kind of a not so gentlemenly move, even in competition. I still have not completely judged this incident yet as alot of US folks have even though I watched it a few times. I am still giving him some doubt benefit, like maybe the river pushed him over more than he thought and with the water almost coming over hood he misjudged the spot of the moto guy. Also remind myself that the moto guy is Italian and also prone to exagerating the scenario as worse than it is, Im sure he was up to arse in piss off and emotion fighting that river with a stalled bike anyway.

another note :I have been a huge fan since the early 90s of "Peter" Stephane Peterhansel from when he was just killin it in the world enduro championship and also P2D and other rally stuff as well on Motos and even into his car career in rally/raid.

(if you saw the small river incident)But I too was not happy to see him Peterhansel bump the italian moto rider in the steam crossing and drown out his bike completely, that was kind of a not so gentlemenly move, even in competition. I still have not completely judged this incident yet as alot of US folks have even though I watched it a few times.

Well, from what I saw of the Peterhansel incident, he was in the wrong. There are some folks that are saying he hit a rock, and it nudged him over into the bike...hogwash. He had a straight line, no deviation, he didn't need to cut it that close, and he did...and the rider paid. Pretty damned cheap going of him, and yeah, I used to be a fan of his too. Then again, I liked Sainz too, but after his show of sportsmanship last year, he's on my list too. LOL.

Way to go Robby....

Greta should have gotten a penalty for hitting the rider in the river.., but did not..HMMMMMMM

To bad Nassar did not want to stick around, I guess his WRC contract meant more to him since he could not win Dakar this year. He should have stuck around and been a team player...

From my observations of Robby every year in the Dakar is that he very arrogant and a poor sport. Just by him bullying his team mate Nassar adout breaking down and getting stuck in his own built 2wd hummer pisses me off. Nassar had even just won the stage and he quits because of broken belt confirms to me Robby is a bully. Let him get DQ'd May teach him not to cheat and maybe a little about Karma.

"sigh" Rant off