ADV Bum

Sun 15 - easy / intermediate ?

I would like to get out and try the new radio set up. Looking for some saddle time with easy to intermediate pace and skill level.

Possible. What kind of radio?

I'll have to check with the management, might have some things that have been planned for me, without me knowing.

pending weather, and final plans when johnnybags arrives...I was thinking of a warner springs/anza/hixon/coyote canyon, or some combo thereof???/ BUT watching the weather, there was a chance of rain up that way and/or julian area....if rain, we will head down to the desert.....

pending weather, and final plans when johnnybags arrives...I was thinking of a warner springs/anza/hixon/coyote canyon, or some combo thereof???/ BUT watching the weather, there was a chance of rain up that way and/or julian area....if rain, we will head down to the desert.....

I'm a "Maybe" for this. If I go, I'll bring my radio.

All sounds good.

Looking for a Sunday ride to join. Would love to hit the desert. Please post where and when or if you cancel this ride please

Grod... This was last weekend...

there was a chance of rain up that way and/or julian area....if rain, we will head down to the desert.....

There's a 50% chance of rain in Anza Borrego on Saturday, 20% if you head farther east. Be prepared for rain if you do drop down to the desert.