johnnybags

Anza, Ocatillo, Superstition, Corral? 1/13-16

Wanting to spend the long weekend in one or more of these areas exploring.

I've ridden AB once with Bagstr, CaptCham and crew and then again the 2009 DezDash.

Probably won't get TOO lost by myself.

Anyone up to guiding me or at least pointing me in the right direction??

Camp, hotel, KOA, sleeping bag in back of truck.......??

(The alternative is for me to stay local near Big bear and camp/guide any visitors around Johnson Valley.)

limited computer access so it's best to call

619-241-3268

John

johnny,

lots of good choices....sounds like you are set for corral for saturday....many options for sunday/monday rides....I'll call you.

If you want to ride all the good singletrack at McCain, I can show you a fun loop on one of the days.

It looks like it's going to be anothter tntmo family weekend at Superstition. Good times, guaranteed.

Wanting to spend the long weekend in one or more of these areas exploring.

I've ridden AB once with Bagstr, CaptCham and crew and then again the 2009 DezDash.

Probably won't get TOO lost by myself.

Anyone up to guiding me or at least pointing me in the right direction??

Camp, hotel, KOA, sleeping bag in back of truck.......??

(The alternative is for me to stay local near Big bear and camp/guide any visitors around Johnson Valley.)

limited computer access so it's best to call

619-241-3268

John

Plans are set. Saturday Corral Canyon with Crusty then on to DsFox's house for Sunday/Monday riding at a place/places of her choosing.

I'm hoping Split Mt, Carrizo Badlands, Heart attack Hill, Lazy lizard for lunch...??

If you want to ride all the good singletrack at McCain, I can show you a fun loop on one of the days.

heya mimi...I was worried mccain would be too busy on sunday and a holiday monday? don't like to compete with a bunch of ohv people? what do you think?

heya mimi...I was worried mccain would be too busy on sunday and a holiday monday? don't like to compete with a bunch of ohv people? what do you think?

People don't ride the "fun" trails that much, even on busy weekends. Went out there on New Years eve day and we only came across one other smallish group of riders on our loop.

awesome..thanks mimi.....let me talk with john on schedule and give you a call....been wanting to get down there!!!

I may be out there... as Mimi said... most of the people stick to the main wash, with some more hitting the main trails

most of the fun stuff is rarely ridden

awesome..thanks mimi.....let me talk with john on schedule and give you a call....been wanting to get down there!!!

Hope you guys want to come out there. I thonk that you'll like what you have been missing. :party:

John really wants to do split mt/fish creek..so we won't be heading south tomorrow....he rode corral today, so wants to hit the lower desert...

so our plan is meet at banner by 9, ride shortly after.... down rodriquez, breif stop at butterfield, down to vallecito, slot canyons, to diablo drop, out fish creek......we will assess the route home:

Longer: up to Borrego springs, via san felipe, etc....up montezuma, return via culp, jasper......Shorter route: up san felipe, buttes pass, up to old borrego road, back to 78 to banner....