Sign in to follow this  
Riggerdan

U.S. DEPT. OF INTERIOR APPROVES TULE WIND PROJECT IN MCCAIN VALLEY

Bah! As if they already haven't spread enough blight by mowing down the countryside and installing those gargantuan powerline towers. :angry::torch:

As if they already haven't spread enough blight by mowing down the countryside and installing those gargantuan powerline towers.

I know it seems inevitable but what a shame.........

"Giant churning turbines are even proposed for inside the Lark Canyon OHV Park and Campground and the Cottonwood Campground"

All the land out there and they take ours. There is more wind on the East side they already closed to us. :angry2:

"Giant churning turbines are even proposed for inside the Lark Canyon OHV Park and Campground and the Cottonwood Campground"

All the land out there and they take ours. There is more wind on the East side they already closed to us. :angry2:

That's what I thought....Really? With all the land out there, they have to build on campgrounds and riding trail land???? Sounds like they deliberately want to make offroad recreational opportunities less attractive. :angry2:

With all the land out there, they have to build on campgrounds and riding trail land????

my thoughts exactly......

Just think what beautiful foregrounds they will make