robertaccio

Anyone for S/T on Fri 11/11?

Got 11/11 Vets day off gotta keep the cobwebs off the big DS TE610 Italian/Swede girl (and me as well), looking to do mostly S/T trails not roads. (TXC is down for suspension service). Hoping for guide tour of the Jacumba zone (finally) but CC or McC V is fine too. Mostly just want solid seat time harder trails are better. R

Got 11/11 Vets day off gotta keep the cobwebs off the big DS TE610 Italian/Swede girl (and me as well), looking to do mostly S/T trails not roads. (TXC is down for suspension service). Hoping for guide tour of the Jacumba zone (finally) but CC or McC V is fine too. Mostly just want solid seat time harder trails are better. R

robert- I would love to show you around Jacumba... I owe you that; but can't do it this Friday. Part of the greatness of Jacumba, though? Weekends are barely more crowded than weekdays... people just don't go there for the most part

I've seen other people on bikes TWICE... and BOTH times they were other SDAR people

i might be up for something. I have friday off too, but something closer is better - too many miles on the lc4 will rattle my teeth loose.

-aaron

i might be up for something. I have friday off too, but something closer is better - too many miles on the lc4 will rattle my teeth loose.

-aaron

I'll lead a ride out there soon...Probably December though.

Bring your A game though... although it is not TOO tough, there are some tough climbs, some deep sand, and rocks.

Hello Robert!

My son Harry Lyles rode on the minute with you and your buddies at the Anza Qualifer back in September. He was the young guy on the KTM 250sx. Anyway we have a great single track spot up the road from our house in Apple Valley that I'm told is similar to Boulevard, or Mc cain, or maybe even a mini Tecate, that we've been riding for years.

You guys should plan a day up here some time and we'll take you on a little trail ride. I have friends that live in San marcos area that come up her a few times a year that really love it. Fridays and Saturdays are best for us, but not this Friday unfortunately.

Hello Robert!

My son Harry Lyles rode on the minute with you and your buddies at the Anza Qualifer back in September. He was the young guy on the KTM 250sx. Anyway we have a great single track spot up the road from our house in Apple Valley that I'm told is similar to Boulevard, or Mc cain, or maybe even a mini Tecate, that we've been riding for years.

You guys should plan a day up here some time and we'll take you on a little trail ride. I have friends that live in San marcos area that come up her a few times a year that really love it. Fridays and Saturdays are best for us, but not this Friday unfortunately.

Hey Glenn,

Thanks for the invite that is a yes for sure answer, we can piece that together for a future adventure.

Eric, PM me for your Fri choice of location, PS your screen name both here and there is a good one.

BS thanks man I think the Jacumba ride will be a perfect TE610 locale.keep me posted

Thanks all. Fri is looking good now! (my usual suspect crew is unavailable, thanks to you guys valuable seat time will be had)

Robert,

Definately up for ride friday, either Corral or McCain is fine by me although would like to do Jacuma sometime but want to do bit more setting up suspension on known terrain so as long as we have some clicker stops will be good.

Robert,

Definately up for ride friday, either Corral or McCain is fine by me although would like to do Jacuma sometime but want to do bit more setting up suspension on known terrain so as long as we have some clicker stops will be good.

we will stay in the loop Chase target McCain for fri morn. known area same terrain as up coming THS

Dai and Chase, McCain day use parking lot at the tree @0900 2 morro

Dai and Chase, McCain day use parking lot at the tree @0900 2 morro

Will try for 9 but may be a bit later if I have to deal with any urgent work stuff that comes in overnight.