Sign in to follow this  
chickenheart

old/new member

hey guys I've been a member for awhile but kind of been messing around with my friends not really getting dirty because of deployments and i was wiating to get my dr650 dirt worthy. now i'm ready too get to know my brother/sister DS'rs. full on ready to ride with you guys but of course my wife has me busy the next 2 weekends :D but please inform me when you want to ride!!!

ok this is my ride

05 DR650 W/

.50 KG SPRINGS UP FRONT

8.5 KG IN THE BACK

IMS TANK

DR350 TAIL LIGHT

RUNNING A KENDA 270 ON THE BACK

STILL HAVE DEATHWING ON THE FRONT

Welcome chickenheart! :D I'm sure you can't wait for that hall pass to become active. There should be a couple of rides posted in the Informal Local Rides section by the time you can join us, so check-in often. Hope to ride with you soon...

p.s. - Lose the Deathwing :D

Dude, welcome again! But whats up with that goofy looking avatar. Wasnt that a pro football team years ago? :D

i take it your a charges fan twister, if so i feel sorry for you! not cuz of the chargers they r a good team! but now they have the worst coach in the NFL. btw have the chargers ever been to a SB :D

this our year too

Dude, welcome again! But whats up with that goofy looking avatar. Wasnt that a pro football team years ago? :D

i take it your a charges fan twister, if so i feel sorry for you! not cuz of the chargers they r a good team! but now they have the worst coach in the NFL. btw have the chargers ever been to a SB :D

this our year too

BEEN? YES!!!

BUT IT WAS UUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuugggggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... 49ers during their heyday...

I was a Raider fan during the snake/plunkett years, but all the hype associated with them these days... Radier Nation, Skull Masks, and drunken boorish behavior at the games... granted, they were never the classiest, but the whole raider nation/thug thing has turned me off.

Welcome Back to the site chickenheart... I've seen your posts at TT, and you're right... THIS is the site for where to ride in San Diego!

TT technical pages are awesome though...