Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

Riding Friday May 11th

I've got the day off Friday, gonna probably hit up Corral Canyon early am(before 9). Anyone want to join up? Or another suggestion to ride that day? Let me know.

Tom

i have friday off as well. would you start at pine valley and the I-8, or down into the park itself. pm me with other ideas as well.

If you guys can take one more, I would like to join in. A while back, I left from the Pine Valley parking area, and had a whole day of good riding. But, after talking to BikeSlut, I now realize that I never made it all the way down to the Corral Canyon area. It will be good to have some knowlegable guides leading the way.

I don't know about other drop-off points, but taking Bear Valley Road from the Pine Valley parking area is a great starting place.

ste63 and i did this on Sunday... left Pine Valley at 9, Bear Valley with some side singletracks, to Kearnan, then up to four corners. Trails 1, 2 and 6, then back the same way... i was back on the freeway before 11.

but... I have a corporate guy in town this week, so won't be able to join you guys, but have fun

post-458-1178813762_thumb.jpgThat's because you ride at breakneck speeds as shown by the footwear you require. I have to admit, the red socks are kinda hot.

PS: I have been shopping for a DRZ. The time I spent on yours the other day kinda got me hooked.

Okay, I'm set for meeting at the Pine Valley exit at 0900. Might be a warm day so bring pleny of liquids. All you can eat fish and chips at Majors Diner after the ride.

:lol:

post-458-1178813762_thumb.jpgThat's because you ride at breakneck speeds as shown by the footwear you require. I have to admit, the red socks are kinda hot.

PS: I have been shopping for a DRZ. The time I spent on yours the other day kinda got me hooked.

WhAAAAt! :lol: BOB, tell me that is not YOUR foot! :lol: Whomever that foot belongs to, I've got 3 spare pairs of boots that are dying to protect you! Please PM me...

A little bird told me that papaalex will be posting his DR650 for sale soon...

Sorry about the hijack tnt, I just couldn't resiist!

WhAAAAt! :lol: BOB, tell me that is not YOUR foot! :lol: Whomever that foot belongs to, I've got 3 spare pairs of boots that are dying to protect you! Please PM me...

A little bird told me that papaalex will be posting his DR650 for sale soon...

Sorry about the hijack tnt, I just couldn't resiist!

I had a bad day... I have ALL the protection I need... That day, I trucked to the site, only to try sticking my foot in my sons boot... needless to say it didn't fit. The following week I forgot a glove, so I went ala Michael Jackson, and got one blister to show for it... The following week, I forgot my chest protector, so of course I was eating rocky roost all day... I gave up my gear bag to the kids, so I've been having a rough time remembering everything lately...