Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

MX Ride for the Cause Cahuilla Creek MX 1 Oct 2011

http://mxrideforthecause.com/

Direct from the event organizer MotoMom, Laurie C.

"MX Ride for the Cause will be hosting KTM Demo Day at the event this year! October 1st at Cahuilla Creek Motocross.

KTM will be bringing their semi out with their new bikes for over 18 years of age riders who would like to take a spin on the track.

They will be having their full set up and support along with offering discounts on new bikes, giveaways and some cool raffle items!

More details to come but yeah I am so excited and you all should be too! = )"

Laurie is a great friend of ours ( Dirt Dame, Christi20) and we will definitely be there in support.

She works very hard all year long to make this event better every year. Should be a blast again! :coolio:

Would like to be there but plan at moment is to be back in Wales for a few races, if that changes I'll be there.

Don't forget It's this weekend (bump). RN

I haven't. Looking forward to it. ^_^

great day, great people, lotsa fun. really like the all new vet track. also like that the KTM crew had 2012 SX model demos for all to ride on the track, nice to ride someone elses brand new machines around.

Good turn out, nice track conditions....but my regular peeps were MIA. :( I rode a little bit, took some pics and hung out with Robertaccio and with Gary Jones and Anna Davis most of the day. Another splendid event on the books. :friends::good: