KTMrad

Next SDAR Club Meeting August 16th

Is anyone riding up from the Temecula area? I will be leaving at 5:15. Let me know if you want to ride up together.

I'll be at el norte exit at 5:15. If you wanna swing through I'll cruise with you. Anyone else leaving from esco san marcos area can meet there as well. Someone said there is a park and ride there where people meet up. Not sure where but I'll be there once I find it.

Is anyone riding up from the Temecula area? I will be leaving at 5:15. Let me know if you want to ride up together.

I'll be at el norte exit at 5:15. If you wanna swing through I'll cruise with you. Anyone else leaving from esco san marcos area can meet there as well. Someone said there is a park and ride there where people meet up. Not sure where but I'll be there once I find it.

It is just on the east side of the freeway at the first side street/light where you can turn right -- Seven Oaks Road and El Norte Parkway.

It is just on the east side of the freeway at the first side street/light where you can turn right -- Seven Oaks Road and El Norte Parkway.

Solid. Be there a little after 5.

I will probably miss you. I will be just leaving Temecula around that time. I am going to meet Jonathan at the Lexus Dealership around 5:30-5:45 if you want to meet us there.