SICVIC

Epic "ALL IN" ride @ Corral

Only problem is the Coast Guard doesn't see it that way. :angry2:

Only problem is the Coast Guard doesn't see it that way. :angry2:

Oh no..... Military Medical! It might be better if you come do the ride blind folded instead.

Good luck

Looking really iffy right now.

WR has a leak in the gead gasket and unless some can fix it for me ASAP, or I can get the parts ASAP... well this just sucks.

Hiked in from 7 to see what the 3a bipass looked like and there was this HUGE manzanita across 3a just above 7. So no we did not ride any portion of 3a but if you use the bipass you can skip the low-fun-factor last 150 yds of 3a and ride 7 down.

cmon bill you know manzanita cracks real easy (i have crashed into/through the stuff enough to know)im sure it just needs a little muscle fffing to clear it off.......or some tank arsed husky+rider to plow over it to flatten it down.

fishing is calling on wed no moto, enjoy the ride!!

If I am there I will have a wire saw in my toolkit.

Opps, I'm not saying that you are dumb , I'm just not big.

Bill, no offense taken I will admit to being both at various times, big always, and dumb at various(too many) times . I trust your expert trail judgement that not even my Husky450 and my BIG heavy arse will be enough to flatten that beast!!

Hey we may be out there in the afternoon 2 morrow wed (post work) 2x husky riders, hopfully everyone will be heading home by then for no traffic on the trails (cant make the morning run).

i am a definite MAYBE for this one! :thumbsup_anim:

make that a maybe not... :(

sounds like an epic riding day. stay safe and have fun!

I am out. Bike is worse than suspected.

However, even though I have all the tracks for CC if you guys would be willing to share your actual tracks (Active Log) that would make repeating without extra effort something everyone can do.

Guest Crusty

Maybe we could postpone this ride to a better date. I got asked to be at 2 jobs Wednesday.

I can still make it but........................

Maybe we could postpone this ride to a better date. I got asked to be at 2 jobs Wednesday.

Work can wait...Must Ride :torch: :torch:

Guest Crusty

Work can wait...Must Ride :torch: :torch:

I just finished packing, so yes they can wait.party.gif

Wednesday is almost upon us. Folks we are nearing go time.

One last recap.

0800, Pine Valley exit. It will be warm...

The idea is to maintain a pace and course.

(Thanks for the advance notice on 3A.) We will adjust or overcome.

If you start and find it's not for you; no harm no foul. You can peel off at any time.

Many of you displayed interest is this ride however I understand life throws out many unforeseen hurdles to us.

That said; I will be there tomorrow and I will be doing the route regardless if no one shows. Nobody's going to "riders jail" if they don't make it.lol

Thanks again to everyone for reading.

See you out there

SicVic

I will be coming. I plan on meeting at the Kernan Cycle Trail at 8:40am as I will be camping at Corral tonight. If anybody needs extra gas I have room in my DRZ's Exon Valdez gas tank(would have much preferred the KTM 300 but it is a no go with the red sticker). I also can simply have a gas can with my car and top you off at the bottom of Kernan, just let me know.

I will be coming. I plan on meeting at the Kernan Cycle Trail at 8:40am as I will be camping at Corral tonight. If anybody needs extra gas I have room in my DRZ's Exon Valdez gas tank(would have much preferred the KTM 300 but it is a no go with the red sticker). I also can simply have a gas can with my car and top you off at the bottom of Kernan, just let me know.

Perfect!

Where at on Kernan should we be looking for you? Parking lot (4 corners)?????? Let me know.

Thanks

Ready to ride at 0800 or are we meeting at 0800?

Guys it looks like the stars lined up for me finally, I'll

Meet up at alpine exit at 8:00

Ready to ride at 0800 or are we meeting at 0800?

Guys it looks like the stars lined up for me finally, I'll

Meet up at alpine exit at 8:00

Sweet!

One thing to note... I think I saw mention of a 16 mph average. Not that I have recorded my average speed but that seems quite high for these trails. Probably good to have a comfortable pace in order to last a long time. Just a thought.