Crawdaddy

CORE returns to Primm/Bar 10 on 9/30-10/3

Possibly but it'll have to be in cans. No glass bottles in the cooler off-road. Been there, done that, NOT good.

55957.jpg

heineken_can.jpg

Will you be carrying a cooler of beer and ice? Preferably local brew. And some Pellegrino? In your cage...

Don't sweat it Randy......I was planning on getting a keg as I did in the Spring but given our low head count I'll just bring a bunch of assorted beers/sodas in my truck/coolers along with SMALL gear bags.....

http://www.crawdadoffroadevents.com/novelties1

CoreCan.jpg

Coremug.jpg

Possibly but it'll have to be in cans. No glass bottles in the cooler off-road. Been there, done that, NOT good.

55957.jpg

heineken_can.jpg

And I've got some fine imported water from Tijuana to bring along.

BTW - The Dutch make good cheese. The BELGIANS make good beer!

And thanks Crawdaddy. I figured you had it covered. You sure you have room in the truck for Paul's steamer trunk? Going to spend Saturday just exploring between Toroweap and the Bar 10\overlook and then back to the motorhome in Hurricane for the night. Again hopefully our path's will cross. Looks like we'll have awesome weather.

Toroweap forecast:

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Hey Chris, just how small of a bag are you allowing us to bring along? Small duffle ok? Can we add some beers to your cooler? Looking forward to next weekend.

The BELGIANS make good beer!

True. But find Abbey of Leffe in cans...?

Leffe Triple but alas you are right.

Hey Chris, just how small of a bag are you allowing us to bring along? Small duffle ok? Can we add some beers to your cooler? Looking forward to next weekend.

I'm thinking back pack size or small duffle.......check your email.......you really don't need to bring much....no need to add beers to cooler, I have it covered....

I'm thinking back pack size or small duffle.......check your email.......you really don't need to bring much....no need to add beers to cooler, I have it covered....

Sounds good.....

Last minute/discounted opening........Hobiee just found out he has to bail from the event and I don't want to see him get stuck with a hefty cancellation fee from Bar 10......if anyone wants his slot send me an email at Crawdaddy@Crawdadoffroadevents.com and we'll get you in at a discounted rate of $300.....do not call Bar 10 directly, I'll handle the substitution of names for the prepaid spot.....thanks

Ok. Arrived in Hurricane this evening. Weather is clear and warm. Slight chance of thunderstorms in the forecast but not a cloud in the sky at the moment.