Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Not really even an "informal" ride

The Sunday AFTER Easter, I will be heading out with my brother and the boys... My 43 year old carcass on my DRZ, my brother on the TW200, 10 year old on his ttr125 and the 7 year old on his xr70.

planning on heading out 8 ish from Alpine, and going to Superstition. I'll have chairs, drinks, etc. if anybody wants to come hang out. I will bring the FRS radios this time, so i'll just leave some in the back of the truck... tuned to the proper channel.

more details as we get closer...guys with kids, or guys that act like kids welcome to come hang out.

...guys that act like kids welcome to come hang out.

You know I'm a perfect fit for a ride like this Bob :unsure: , but I think I'm heading more North next Sunday :D

District 38 will be racing out there on the 15th so tell the kids to watch-out for the florescent orange course markers :D

Any idea of where you'll be staging at? I think I'll join you if my work schedule permits it, possibly bring the whole family.

we'll be at the "dip"

Green F150 with a white enclosed trailer... We'll be there by 10...

I was thinking of getting there earlier than that, we'll see. Brown Chevy extended cab pickup.