Alright fellas and dames....

There will be a "super moon" on the night of the 19th. I'm thinking about using this to our advantage and doing a night ride. The location, time and leader aren't set so feel free to suggest whatever you'd like to do. Maybe start that evening and ride into the night. I've done a few night rides at corral canyon and they are always fun. Let me know what sounds good.

definitely interested... although the moon is only a few kilometers closer to the Earth, it will also be full, and seeing the rising moon should be quite cool

I don't think my headlight is really up to the task of a fast ride at night, but would not mind seeing how it does at corral

super moon ride, sounds fun. thing valley road area was fun last time we did that.

The moon is going to be the closest it has been in the last 18 years and full so should be pretty good lighting.

I have one friend who is interested in going to superstition on the 19th riding that day and night, camping and then some the next day. Will probably be hitting the sand so a paddle is reccomended and as most know there's a learning curve to sand i.e. if you have trouble on normal stuff sand will be a challenge for you. Anyone interested? If not there then we can always do something closer.

Chris

Yes, I will go for superstition. I might just do the day ride part and hang at camp and enjoy the moon via the camp fire though.

Yes, I will go for superstition. I might just do the day ride part and hang at camp and enjoy the moon via the camp fire though.

Awesome!

.. Will probably be hitting the sand so a paddle is recommended ..

The sand at Superstition is more coarse than at Glamis, et al. Also, when you leave the sand for hardpack ... Something to think about.

Lots of good riding out there. Have fun!

.. Will probably be hitting the sand so a paddle is recommended ..

The sand at Superstition is more coarse than at Glamis, et al. Also, when you leave the sand for hardpack ... Something to think about.

Lots of good riding out there. Have fun!

Thanks for that!

So far it's Me, my friend Wes and Spraugh. I might have another couple of friends join in, but there on the fence right now.

Well looks like I am gonna have to work on Sat......... I'm still interested in going to the dunes probably just for sunday though

I would be in for a saturday night ride at corral canyon after the SDSU game. Starting at pine valley exit?, I live near downtown SD if anyone wants to car pool.

I would be in for a saturday night ride at corral canyon after the SDSU game. Starting at pine valley exit?, I live near downtown SD if anyone wants to car pool.

I would like to car pool with you if you dont mind? I live off the 2nd st exit off the 8. Is that ok with you?