Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

Desert Weekend at Superstition 2/16 - 2/19

Sort of last minute, but my wife wants to go out to the desert to ride this weekend and who am I to say no to a request like that? 

If anyone wants to get some desert practice in before the dash, come on out and if you're in the neighborhood say hi.  We usually camp off Wheeler Road at about mile marker 3.5 on the west side of the road, about 1/2 mile out on the dry lake bed, should be there Friday night until Monday morning.  Have a good weekend!

We should have a decent group, family oriented out near the sign east of Plaster city off at  Dunaway, anybody interested let me know.

:no fireworks

:no drunks hooting and blabbing loudly around the campfire till all hours of the night

:no generators running all day and all night

3 simple rules, sorry, some of us are old and short of patience, and have scardy dogs, and need our sleep.

Oh yeah "stay off my lawn"...  :)

Sounds like I need to be in your camp.  I used to have a group like that, until one friend invited another friend who invited another....and now "my" camping spot isn't my camping spot anymore.  Most of them have quit going out, because they got in over their heads buying F350 diesels/35 foot toyhaulers/$25,000 side by sides that they never use because they are just hungover all day from staying up until 0300 being loud around the fire.  

Here's to hoping "my" spot is vacant of those friends of friends!  If you get over by the dry lake bed,  try to swing by and say hi.  Will have my Husky with Jagermeister graphics and a pink/black Rhino out there.  

Have a fun weekend!

It’s not too late to make it out here, glorious conditions!

D12A43BF-FDF1-45E4-897E-0AC305CFC40C.jpeg