Guest Crusty

Big Bear trail ride, it was an AWESOME weekend

Guest Crusty

What a great ride. I started off with SicVic JonnyBags & KLKXguy. We were all over the place, in a big cloud of dust.

I thought I was following Jbags, when we came out of the dust I realized it was someone else. I couldn't see my GPS

so i kept following people till I found Bruce, he was fast and smooth, and nice enough to let me follow him for a really long time.

When we got to DSFox (checkpoint 2) she told me I was the 7th. rider through. I was so happy.party.gif

By checkpoint 3 they took our picture and said we were #1 & #2, and 1/2 way I couldn't believe itcoolio.gif

we rode to town, got gas watter and left. we headed toward Gold mountain, we blazed that and were

on a fire road headed to John bull trail, when I started having a hard time keeping my bike on the road.

Bruce was pulling awayblink.gif

Then all of a sudden, I hit the ground hard, my goggles filled with blood, while i tumbled over and over.dead.gif

My knee braces cut into my knee.dead.gif

My front tire had gone flat, but the Tubliss bladder had kept the bead on the rim.ph34r.gif

Can someone Photoshop TEAM HONDA to my forehead of the picture of my face.coolio.gif

BigBearcrashpic.jpg

WOW!!! :blink::wacko::unsure:

glad not TOO serious!!!

B)...heal up, stay out of the water...all that stuff

was it mechanical(*saying was hard to keep on trail...) or was it just "WHOA!!"??

eek.gif

Heal up quick and dump those clothes and googles into the washing machine with some Oxyclean.

eek.gif

Heal up quick and dump those clothes and googles into the washing machine with some Oxyclean.

Buy new and hang the old in the garage for story time and a reminder.

What a great ride. I started off with SicVic JonnyBags & KLKXguy. We were all over the place, in a big cloud of dust.

I thought I was following Jbags, when we came out of the dust I realized it was someone else. I couldn't see my GPS

so i kept following people till I found Bruce, he was fast and smooth, and nice enough to let me follow him for a really long time.

GPS....?? I could hardly see my own front fender for the first 30+ miles...!!

It was great at least starting the ride with you. So sorry we couldn't finish together.

Bad news Craig. We aint getting any prettier.LOL

Somebody has to find that old pic last time he hurt his face on that 50 track up off Twin Oaks area. 2009?

LOL Somebody has to find that old pic last time he hurt his face on that 50 track up off Twin Oaks area. 2009?

I was thinking the same thing. :heh:

Guest Crusty

I looked for it and it was gone.dead.gif

Good Detective work there. I looked for a while and I know Pasta did to. :lol: