daijones

Radiator Repair

A while back I flattened one of the elbows on 530 radiator, kind of fixed it good enough to ride but without full flow, last week other radiator had tab that mounts the shroud break off. So thought now would be good time to get them both repaired so wondering in anyone has any recommendation of who to use, or not use? I'm in north county but travel around enough that anywhere is OK, not looking for super cheap but someone that will just do a decent job.

I dont know of anybody in N. County. But in El Cajon I am sure that Kirks radiator over by Gillespie field would do a nice job. It really would depend on how bad and the locations of the damage to determine if it is fixable or just needs to be replaced.

Ben

I've used these guys for 2 different repairs. Shipped on Monday and had them back by Friday. Real nice work. http://www.motorcycl...rs.com/newshop/

+1

+ another 1 !!

I had a radiator that had a branch shoved through it (don't ask!). Myler's soldered up the punctured channels as well as straigtened the sides, fins, etc. VERY quick turnaround and good price.

Thanks for the responses, seems like Mylers does a good job with great service, i'll stop by kirks next week and see what they think as should be easy enough and if not comfortable will send them off to Mylers.