Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Thursday / Friday in the Dez

I got my 640 running with some replacement carb parts, but while test riding it lost the idle adjustment screw, so it won't run right. Borrowed my friend's old DR350.

Heading out to Borrego Springs in the morning Wednesday and will prerun / layout Desert Dash routes. Plan on spending the night at Palm Canyon Resort so I can ride more and prerun on Thursday.

Anyone available to ride ?

I'm used to riding alone, so no worries if nobody else can make it.

Got too much to do today and by the time I get out there, will be too late to get anything done....so I'm going out Thursday morning.

Anyone available to ride Thursday/Friday ?

Would like to go but my bike still has the highway tires and sprockets from the tombstone run, probably wont be done til noon changing it back and that would be too late to get started, next time. alyeska

Would like to go but my bike still has the highway tires and sprockets from the tombstone run, probably wont be done til noon changing it back and that would be too late to get started, next time. alyeska

How about on Friday ? I'll be there both days. Staying at Palm Canyon Resort.

Tom, even if you don't ride, maybe have dinner at Carlee's....or meet me for a brewski ?

Fridays good! just stop buy or call me tomorrow, I will be out in the garage by 9am working on the bike, I can hang out anytime after noon on thursday. alyeska

Fridays good! just stop buy or call me tomorrow, I will be out in the garage by 9am working on the bike, I can hang out anytime after noon on thursday. alyeska

After I unload, I'll stop by your house on the way eastward.

Anyone wanting to ride tomorrow (friday) we will be leaving my place (2527 flying U behind true value hardware) at 9am to continue mapping the dash. alyeska