Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

And what about you? - Does your significant other ride?

If so, let's see her (or him?) suited up and ready to roll (as in roll around on a bike......not in the sack)

I'm one of the lucky ones....my gal-pal rides......and takes a much better photo than me....

post-70-1174435916_thumb.jpg

My wife rides a quad. She won't get near a motorcycle! She didn't want me near one either. It took me 15 years to convince her that I wouldn't hurt or kill myself on a motorcycle.

My wife rides(DRZ400S), as does my 13 year old daughter(CRF230) and 10 year old son(KX100). Now that I think of it, my family is cool!

Hey crawdaddy,yes my wife rides a honda ex 400, and we ride around our neighborhood on old matching honda st 90s,my 11 yr old rides a honda trx 250, and my 14 yr old rides a crf 450r street legal and me will im just getting ust to the ktm and havin a good time.Oh yeah i almost forgot,i ride a harley everyday to work and up to the hideout in lake henshaw but its the slowest bike i own. :lol::lol:

Wife rides a Suzuki LT-Z250, son(20) rides Kawasaki KX250, son(10) rides Suzuki DRZ110.

Posted Image

just found my girlfriend a 1982 honda xl 200r. the only plated bike that fits. looking forward to her learning how to ride. the street is to dangerous for novices.