Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Sunday 23rd Dez Prerunning for Desert Dash

If I get my 640 finished on Saturday (just need to change throttle cables, replace the cooling fan, hope it's not the relay or thermostat), then I plan on trucking out to the Dez.

So, I'll post Saturday afternoon if I get my 640 finished, then will truck out to Borrego Springs Sunday morning and GPS some more stuff out to Salton City, the Blu In area, etc. Approximate meet time would be 9am.

Will be a fairly fast pace so we can cover as much ground as possible. Anyone wanting to attend should have sand experience.

I will finalize and post plans Saturday afternoon.

If Im running count me in, my carb did not show today but should be here by 11am tomorrow (so says ups)alyeska

Randy is this ride a go, if so Jerry and I would like to join in.

OZ

Bikes running good, but can't miss the playoffs, wifes a bigger fan than me and if she watches them alone I'll be alone all week. alyeska

Bikes running good, but can't miss the playoffs, wifes a bigger fan than me and if she watches them alone I'll be alone all week. alyeska

DVR

I worked some on the 640 today, but didn't finish. I'll be working on it tomorrow, gotta take the carb apart, it's leaking from the overflow at the float bowl.....floats probably sticking.

So, I won't be riding tomorrow. I hope maybe during the week, and definitely next weekend.

and I think my 950 will be back and ready by next weekend also. So, I'll be able to choose which bike to ride.