Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

That time of year again!

padre_fan.bmpLooking for real fans who might want to go on short notice! I have season tickets, and sometimes the day of the game I have extra's or I just cant go!

:) Always interested in going to games! My son is 11 and plays at the Encinitas YMCA (Majors)!

Ron J

Talk about Deja Vu! Seems like just yesterday when I asked a group of girls "who wants to go to the prom?" One Ugly girl said yes! No Ron, I am not calling you ugly. I have never met you, so dont go changing your mind like the ugly girl did! What can I say. I get no respect!

Hey, you did specify real fans... :angry:

That does limit the selection pool... B)

I have 4 tickets to the game tonight. Anyone in N county interested? Left field. Second tier. Front row. Only row in sec. Like having private box. No one in front or behind. Next to WMetal bldg. Bring glove for Hr ball. I myself have caught 2.

I have 4 tickets to tonight's game if anyone is interested.

I would like to publicly thank XR BUM( mike) for his great tickets last nite,me and my boys had a blast and the padres WON!. I would recomend taking him up on the offer next time these seats go up on this page.

What a great family evening,Thanks again mike. :):D:D

You are welcome! I had seen you on TV early in the evening, looks like you had extra room. Great game, or at least great outcome.

I have about 30 tickets to get rid of to worthy causes. They are all in one small section. I would like to give them to little league team, or other worthy groups. I usually give them to tile companies. It would be nice to also give them to people who cant usually afford to go with the family. Would like ideas/ help in giving them away. The game is June 19th 7:05. Thanks

I have about 30 tickets to get rid of to worthy causes. They are all in one small section. I would like to give them to little league team, or other worthy groups. I usually give them to tile companies. It would be nice to also give them to people who cant usually afford to go with the family. Would like ideas/ help in giving them away. The game is June 19th 7:05. Thanks

hey maybe you can give them to an organization like big brothers or maybe the armed forces ymca

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hi Mike, My brother In Laws Carlsbad little leage team might be interested. I can ask. They might put Beach Town Tile on next years shirts. :rolleyes:I called and they would be happy to go. Their team is 7-9 year olds, and they are THE PADRES. They are having a team dinner at the Pizza Port In Carlsbad tommarow night. My sister in law will talk to the rest of the team then. If that works with you Mike. :ph34r:

Thanks for the suggestion chickenhearted. Ended up giving them to the Boys and Girls Club of San Diego. They were very happy.