Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

For those of you who like the mountains

Warning: Viewing this video may cause you to get all tired out from listening to the narrator try to catch his breath. :rolleyes:

Tips for switchbacks.

good points, and uphills for all to remember use your quick transition moves on the uphill pivot, its best to JUMP with real commitment over to the other side of the seat (learned this from world enduro champ) and plant your foot and get your weight transfered to the low side (against the hill) quickly to avoid that dreaded highside tumble and remember to adjust position from forward to aft to weight your rear wheel in the power range/band slipping clutch to prevent loop out wheelie. But pivot wheelie can be good for advanced riders, just dont let the bike get away or it will piroette right off the trail. Thanks for posting, that area looks epic!

But pivot wheelie can be good for advanced riders, just dont let the bike get away or it will piroette right off the trail. Thanks for posting, that area looks epic!

In observed trials, we refer to that maneuver as a floating turn. Back in the day when I was young. limber and full of energy, I could pull a floating U turn up a switchback step from a dead stop ( at least I could as long as I was aboard my trusty TR33 ;) ).