Looks like the only time I'll have off is that monday-thursday 22-25th. Sending some feelers out to see if anyone is interested in showing me around...My only Baja experience is camping out at San Felipe for thanksgiving week a year or so ago. The food was fantastic...I don't really have any goals other than eat a lot of mexican food, and have a lot of fun! If this doesn't work out I'll probably end up riding through Anza to the Salton sea, then to the Colorado River via the Bradshaw Trail.

Any takers?

i would really like to go for a ride those days, but we already planned to go the day after thanksgiving. if you cant make this trip, we can still plan some other day to go to San Felipe or Mike's Sky Ranch and Erendira. so I hope we can meet up soon...

Sounds good! Just let me know what works for you. Unfortunately I have to work fri-sun. each week so mon-thurs are my only available days.

Sounds good! Just let me know what works for you. Unfortunately I have to work fri-sun. each week so mon-thurs are my only available days.

we figuer out... lATER we can make short ride to laguna o pena blanca, just to feel baja taste,,, what you think ?

we figuer out... lATER we can make short ride to laguna o pena blanca, just to feel baja taste,,, what you think ?

Perhaps, how long do you think those trips would take?

I am interested in going, too. What's the pace? I am also thinking about leaving Friday and just meeting up somewhere down there if it works out.