Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

Miramar Airshow, Saturday

Nice weather and up front parking for motorcycles.

P1000162.jpg

P1000156.jpg

P1000155.jpg

P1000154.jpg

P1000153.jpg

P1000152.jpg

This pic you have to look at closely, 4 planes

P1000117.jpg

P1000156.jpg

Have about 8 hours in a T-28 like this...SOOO much fun.

Great pics, it's always a great day out but I haven't been there for years as when it comes around I always seem to be out of town, next year maybe ...

Look at this... Steve linking pictures through Photobucket, and not getting in trouble for his pics. I have never been prouder :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Look at this... Steve linking pictures through Photobucket, and not getting in trouble for his pics. I have never been prouder :lol: :lol: :lol: .

LOL..How many years??? I am seasoned now..HaHa

Oh..And you can blame it on my new digital camera. It makes life so much easier. I finally got out of the 80s

Oh..And you can blame it on my new digital camera. It makes life so much easier. I finally got out of the 80s

Well done sir :)

Great Pics....I LOVE the airshow...I went on friday..which is not open to the public...it was warm, but awesome....I loved the F22 Raptor...what a plane......(ps: perhaps schwinn is not in trouble for non bike photos because "Is Randy still out of town?".....

Great Pics....I LOVE the airshow...I went on friday..which is not open to the public...it was warm, but awesome....I loved the F22 Raptor...what a plane......(ps: perhaps schwinn is not in trouble for non bike photos because "Is Randy still out of town?".....

You can download all the pics you want that are non related to motorcycles. Just has to be hosted somewhere else. I just learned photobucket.