Kris

Some insane driving skills!

Something tells me that video is more a testament to video editing than it is to driving skills.

that is some awesome driving, edited as it is, but that ain't nothing like a Ford Festiva (or whatever it is supposed to be)

there is NOTHING stock about that race car, I'd bet... it's like a Nascar... or motoGP bike...

yeah- racing improves the breed

Ken Block is a man enjoying the fruit of his companies' profits, he's the DC shoes cofounder with Rob D. Ken regularly qualifies for World rally events, that takes alot of hi level driving skill.

Physical training and supplemented by MX legend Ryno Hughes right here in T-Mec, usually (could not see, maybe the clear one) wears his BRUX mouthwear while training and driving.

No doubt Ken Block is a great driver, and he's certainly better than me behind the wheel. However, I've seen him race the X-Games and the precision of his driving is hit & miss. The video editor on that piece needs some credit as well.

It's very Hollywood. Which reminds me, have you seen Jessica Simpson without makeup? Yikes!

post-14114-039052900 1285362500_thumb.jp

there is NOTHING stock about that race car, I'd bet... it's like a Nascar... or motoGP bike...

yeah- racing improves the breed

On the contrary slut, that IS a SHOWROOM floor production Ford Fiesta chassis. Obviously it is strenthened for racing. They weld all the seams then add the full racecage, flare the fenders for the wider tires and suspension. I don't think there is a single production part in the drivetrain. As for NASCAR, well like the great Harry Hogge from "Days of Thunder" said, "There ain't nothin' stock about a stockcar!"

No no. You were wrong.

Your comparison to NASCAR is why you were wrong.

Rally - production chassis

NASCAR - nothing is production. The only thing that makes it Toyota, Ford, Chevy, Dodge is the sticker on the hood.

so- my original premise was right... there is nothing stock on that car... stock pieces modified so they are no longer stock

was TOTALLY RUINED by saying it was like nascar or motogp... (which also have no stock pieces on them) damn! There is such a fine line between brilliant and stupid, and I apparently crossed that line...

What are you doing tomorrow Jon? we're playing the Tiki Bar in PB... I'd like to have you buy me a beer

we're playing the Tiki Bar in PB... I'd like to have you buy me a beer

Done. And I'll try to put this thread behind us. First step will be to buy you an Arrogant Bastard Ale.