robertaccio

Ride trails domani sabato mattina presto!

quoted From the site boss

"For example, if you want to go on a ride with minimal stops, and a fast paced ride, don't hesitate to mention that. If it's going to involve technical, difficult, challenging terrain, mention that also."

all of the above, will be on my DS TE610 at Lark/McCain early 2 morrow Sat 18Sep10

note it is very dusty out there.

DSCN3070-1.jpg

rig looks like this but the bike is a big 577cc blue/wht/yellow beast with turnsignals, horn and a plate, stop by and say hey and/or join the conga line.

testing 610 with zip-ty (evans non-aqueous coolant)but still with a 1.1 cap

anybody want to explore Lark the right way: Robert is the man... not A man... THE man

He will take your on great trails, at a great pace

but, put on your big girl panties, and be ready to ride...

note it is very dusty out there.

Boy, was it ever! I was riding by myself there yesterday and still managed to get all covered in dust. I must really ride TOO slow if I manage to roost myself. <_<:lol:

1.2 bar cap not 1.1

may stay long enough to salute the Al and Colby team.

just getting used to and confident with the reliability of the TE610, before going on any really longer distance DS rides

actually got out super early rode a loop with TXC250 rider, we hammered out a solid connection loop, he left and I putted around til I hooked up with 2 other guys 1 KTM one Husaberg, we went on a good loop, then back at the tree there was great crew SDAR folks (that we also saw out on the trail on the way back)

Good day, good exercise, the doggone TE610 is working great,(soft in the forks but no bother) starting great and my confidence in the 99 model machine is close to 100%, I keep channeling Anders Ericsson when riding it and the big swede schools me on the proper technique!!! Good safe crowd out at McCain,,,also saw the Colby and Al show as well. good stuff, hoping for the TXC450 to be ready within 2 weeks for post rebuild breakin.