Chief Gunner

Anyone want to go on a group road ride Saturday?

I'll be meeting up with some nice folks at the Burger King on Mapleview and Main St. in Lakeside tomorrow morning for a group cruise through the East & North parts of the county. I was told to expect Kickstands up and be rolling at 6ish.

The route will be from Lakeside to Ramona to meet up with some other riders and then the back roads up to the Temecula area for lunch and some more riding. I'm not sure exactly where we will be heading but that's the point of getting out for a ride anyway isn't it?

I'll be on the VMax and my wife Felicia will be there (enoying the easy chair on my buddy Dan's Ultra classic).

We will be meeting up with some members of the CMA (Christian Motorcyle Association). I've done a few rides with them, they are really nice people and not "in your face" with the religous stuff. They just share a common love of riding and their Christian faith. I can tell you that the few times I've ridden with them I was put at ease by the obvious skill, respectful ways and easy pace of all the riders in the groups and I always felt welcomed with them.

So if you'd like to get out and get a nice day of riding in feel free to join up with us.

Hmmm option #3 for me. CHief, I will probably go ride Kernan tomorrow with group A, if not group B is riding out of Ramona. Honestly I probably won't make this one, unless I am up really early. A street ride sounds fun though so maybe I'll see you there brotherman. 8-]