Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crusty

2006 525 EXE

Guest Crusty

I don't know anything about KTM's I found a good deal on a 2006. would this be a good bike. Is it very fast? Does anyone in here own one of these? Can you give me more details about it before I decide to purchase one? I have also been looking at the Honda450X and Honda 650R.

I have an 06 525. It is by far the best bike for fast dez riding I've ever owned. It can be a very fast bike if you want to ride that way or you can putt around all day in 3rd and never have to shift. If it wasn't for this bike I'd probably just sit on my porch in a rocking chair and talk about my glory days to anyone that would listen.

Covered in Dust

Guest Crusty

I have an 06 525. It is by far the best bike for fast dez riding I've ever owned. It can be a very fast bike if you want to ride that way or you can putt around all day in 3rd and never have to shift. If it wasn't for this bike I'd probably just sit on my porch in a rocking chair and talk about my glory days to anyone that would listen.

Covered in Dust

Thank's Sounds good to me.

Guest Crusty

Thanks for all your advice but in this state of economy, I decided it was better to put $$$$ in my adventure bike than to purchase a new bike and start from there.

PS its acually a 525 EXC (E-Enduro-XC-Cross Country) no matter now