Sign in to follow this  
baldbeemer

SEAT CONCEPTS

My new " Seat Concepts " seat is on its way. Anything is better than stock. Ordered it 8-25-10. Evaluation coming.

Steve, which bike is the seat going on? KTM or CRF?

My new " Seat Concepts " seat is on its way. Anything is better than stock. Ordered it 8-25-10. Evaluation coming.

Steve, which bike is the seat going on? KTM or CRF?

DUH...I left that wide open--My 690 with the 5 angle seat. Really who has a butt with the angles they put on the 690 seat.

Kelly - call 'em 951-756-1030. Robert's pretty customer friendly and wants to hear requests/preferences & why. I just sent him my seat from my DR so he can try a full carbon fiber look cover on it. He'll entertain any ideas.....and he's close to you.

the seat place that is right around the corner from me is XPC seats and i know they do suede, they are a little better priced than say renazzco, but still not "cheap" per say.

where is seat concepts located?

no comment on the alligator, stingray, or iguana....i get into enough trouble with your help.. :blush:

the seat place that is right around the corner from me is XPC seats and i know they do suede, they are a little better priced than say renazzco, but still not "cheap" per say.

where is seat concepts located?

no comment on the alligator, stingray, or iguana....i get into enough trouble with your help.. :blush:

They're in Hemet

wow $159 for foam and cover is very a good price. is that a 2 stage foam for that price? or is it just wider and better grade than stock?

if that is for a 2 stage foam i may have to order that....not that im riding right now or can afford it, but man a better seat could make it easier to cruise around town for now on...

seat and sumo wheels might make this thing fun for the mild street use i want right now...that or sell it and get a bigger, smoother, more street oriented adv tourer...

so many dilemas

after seeing all of the amazing things you have done on the wrr....i think we should officially demote the "girl bike" line to a ttr125...uh oh that will probably piss off someone else and then we will get a bunch of threads on RTW trips on ttr125/crf150/klx140....

thats it girl bikes...drz110....quads? 110 quads? nah that would insult girls... :blush:

I like the seat I got from the Seat Concepts guys. I rode from Hemet to Idyllwild and back on the low profile DRZ400 seat and it is significantly better than the Suzuki Gel seat (duh) but not quite as comfortable as the regular seat. It's nice because I can now touch ground and ride with reasonable comfort. I'll be at the Coon Cabin ride if anyone wants to try the lowered seat.

John

My Seat Cocepts custom seat showed up as I was loading my bike for the Anza ride Sunday. I popped off the stock seat and popped on the new 1 in about 10 seconds, no tools needed. Looks great but wont know till I ride it sunday.

Thats the stock seat leaning up against the bike.

The new seat is a winner,and super comfy on the street.