Kris

Indian Flats Campground

I`ve been going to this campground since the 70`s. It`s a good place to stage from for the Anza area. It`s paved to the campground, then it`s dirt. I wouldn`t take too long a rig because it`s narrow with lots of tight corners. It is a wilderness campground with pit toilets. Bring everything with you.

AnotherGroupPic.jpg

BigRocks.jpg

Campsite.jpg

GroupPhoto.jpg

KickingBack.jpg

Rock.jpg

Shooter.jpg

UnderLedge.jpg

UpInTheAir.jpg

Water.jpg

leg warmers and checkered vans are on sale at REI!

I`ve been going to this campground since the 70`s. It`s a good place to stage from for the Anza area. It`s paved to the campground, then it`s dirt. I wouldn`t take too long a rig because it`s narrow with lots of tight corners. It is a wilderness campground with pit toilets. Bring everything with you.

Great pictures Kris! I have been riding through there for years and never seem to swing that right into the grounds. Do they have fire rings there or well water? I have been wanting to do a "group" camp out there for some time now.

Great pictures Kris! I have been riding through there for years and never seem to swing that right into the grounds. Do they have fire rings there or well water? I have been wanting to do a "group" camp out there for some time now.

Here is a link with info about the campground.

http://gis.fs.fed.us/r5/cleveland/recreati...dianflats.shtml