Is a Forest Adventure Pass Required?

And where are we parking up there?

Is a Forest Adventure Pass Required?

And where are we parking up there?

your ride ;)

your location

I have an extra pass if you need it...

My ride was the Temecula ride.. This has turned into a Rexr / bikeslut / Hoss hosted ride.. ;)

I have only been to Big Bear once and that was to Jeep so I an not familiar with what might be the best place to park.. Any suggestions?

I have a yearly pass but it expired so I would like to pick up another one when we are up there if possible.

doesn't really matter where we park.....we could park at the bowling alley....in the public parking lot for "The Village".....or at Von's.....pretty much anywhere in town.

testing phone internet acess. would like to confirm a staging point before i leave tomorrow.

I don't know the area, but leaving vehicles in private parking lots concerns me...I'd hate to get towed and ride my drz home

I know there is parking on the other side of the lake. The visitors center and boat launch area. After hockey the tv went straight to bicycle racing in big bear. Wonder if they will still be around on sunday? Oh ya, Blackhawks up 3-0.

Yep- bike race this weekend...we'll stay out of their way-

Somebody needs to call a meetup spot, then others need to confirm...since I am caravanning up with the others Mike, why don't you call the spot? I'll make sure they get there-also my number is in Members Only if you want to call

just received an email re: tracks and my Mapsource is not working at home.....I say this cause the start area MAY be different than originally planned.

Gotta go get my other laptop tomorrow and make the decision.

Bum, I will send you a PM with my number

Looks like the bike race is on Saturday.. Thankfully..

I know there is parking on the other side of the lake. The visitors center and boat launch area.

We have met/parked here for Jeep runs as well so this may be a good place to stage.

Ok.. We are going to meet at the Discovery Center on the North side of the Lake at 9am.. You do not need an Adventure Pass to park there.

LAST MINUTE UPDATE!!!!!

Due to Big Bear Weather conditions we will not be riding Big Bear. We will be doing the Original Temecula Hemet Run.

If you are interested and need the meet location reply to this thread.