FENIX

About time I said hi

Hi my name is Dan and I'm a recovering non Dual-sporter. I live in La Mesa and am always up for a ride. So long as my wife doesn't hide the keys from me, that means no. My dad is also a member and some of you may know him as DSTSS (or Yuma Guy). I recieved a '10 450 exc for christmas and have only 500 miles logged on it. I'm hoping some great people here can help me remedy that.

Oh yeah, after my first trip to pine valley with dstss and starpal2, I will be doing a lot more riding there this summer if anyone wishes to join me please hit me up.

Welcome to the group. See you on a ride some time. :blink:

hi dan, welcome...did I meet you at Glamis North Trip? I met lots of Yuma folks, and I'm thinking you may have been there?.....looking forward to your dads Yuma trip in the fall...

hi dan, welcome...did I meet you at Glamis North Trip? I met lots of Yuma folks, and I'm thinking you may have been there?.....looking forward to your dads Yuma trip in the fall...

Yes we did meet there. I was there with my wife, crystal, and son, logan. I am also really looking forward to the trip. Been out there helping him find new places till it got alittle to hot. I figured it was time to make some new friends to ride with, just in case dad can't make it somewhere.