carguy

In Ko Pah riding 2-17-07

Not going to Baja, will be in the desert the next week.

Should have the new 606's mounted by Sat morning and need to scuff them before the Dash.

There are some awesome trails in the Jacumba area that are always fun to ride, including "Mountain Springs" "Smuglers Cave" and "KLR Canyon" just to name a few.

Meet at the Valero, Jacumba exit off I-8 sat at 8am??? Or meet at my place and ride some great dirt/flat track to Jacumba, then??

Any takers? ;)

Sounds like a great ride, we will have to do it some time when my bike is actually running. See you at the dash. I would like to check out your gps file after your ride to see where you went. Ken

Ride canceled! Thanks FedEx

Scheduled on the 16th, might be here by the 19th or 20th, FedEx blows! B):PB):P

8 days to come from Medford and they flew. :blink: 3 days to go from San Diego to Campo?

I am assuming you are talking about your tires. My front rimlock just came in today. I didn't want to change my tires until it showed up. Now if my bike only had a head on the engine I would be feeling much more confident. Oh well we can do that ride in a couple of weeks. Ken

Ride canceled! Thanks FedEx

Scheduled on the 16th, might be here by the 19th or 20th, FedEx blows! B):PB):P

8 days to come from Medford and they flew. :blink: 3 days to go from San Diego to Campo?

All FedEx(AIR) goes through there hub in Atlanta or Memphis no matter where it is shipped from. Thus the bad weather is the reason for the delay. Still sucks though.

We shall ride another day.

Update, 4 days to go from San Diego to Campo maybe. 40 minute drive. B)

Dunlop D606 130/90-18 Rear

Code: 318175

Price: $65.95

Dunlop D606 90/90-21 Front

Code: 318169

Price: $64.95

www.swmototires.com

No tax and no freight on 2 tires and up.

Ships from Tucson and delivers in 2 days 98% of the time. The SSC has on several occassions ordered 12+ tires, and there they are on time again.

I have been ordering from them for 3 years.....never a problem.

Next guys you guys need 606's talk to Jamie at Clairemont cycle supply, he stocks most sizes and MOUNTS THEM FOR FREE if you buy them there!

I believe they were around $70-75 or so, worth it to me, not having to mount them!

My .02