socalsupermoto

Adams supermoto this Saturday 5/8

Our slots are full, but if you gots a bike with remotely sticky rubber, come on down! standard $25/$40 trackfees, i'll be taking pics and tryinig to convince my clients not to crash...

834954410_umULQ-L.jpg

is someone heading up from san diego willing to give me a ride? i may just be able to do this. (id help with gas of course)

is someone heading up from san diego willing to give me a ride? i may just be able to do this. (id help with gas of course)

I've got seat/gear room in my truck, but no more bike room.

I've got seat/gear room in my truck, but no more bike room.

ah hmm thatd be a problem hmm... well maybe i can round up a vehicle...i dont know yet

its looking more and more like i might be able to make this. i have transportation and the suspension is much better now on the aprilia. now what do i have to do to it to make it track ready? i have been to mx track with other bikes but never a street track. i know there are rules so well what are they?

Catch can and reccomended sticky-ness.

I think I'll show up on 650 with DOT knobbies..no? :drinks:

i already have a reservoir for the coolant so gas overflow perhaps as its injection? ha ha you should see my front its terrible. should be fun all the same.

i already have a reservoir for the coolant so gas overflow perhaps as its injection? ha ha you should see my front its terrible. should be fun all the same.

I have an injected Husky and just basically showed up. Once there I taped up the signals but that was of my doing not the track mandating it. If you have a catch can for the coolant I think you are good to go. Looking forward to seeing you up there.

Another good idea is to put some hi-temp silicone (aka gorilla snot) on your oil drain bolt. works like safety wire

Rex, i havn't bought another bike yet, but the day is young...

its looking like im going to be able to do this so look for the aprilia about 1:30 ish!!!