Sign in to follow this  
SD KTM 530

Lucardi this weekend?

I am brand new to the site and fairly new to the area. I see the post on Lucardi (Titled “Let's ride over to The Hideout and get a burger for lunch”) and it looks like a fun and fairly local ride (I am in Scripps Ranch). Is anyone going to hit this trail this weekend? If so I would like to tag along. I have no idea where this trail is and I do not want to go alone anyways.

Let me know...

Scott

I am brand new to the site and fairly new to the area. I see the post on Lucardi (Titled “Let's ride over to The Hideout and get a burger for lunch”) and it looks like a fun and fairly local ride (I am in Scripps Ranch). Is anyone going to hit this trail this weekend? If so I would like to tag along. I have no idea where this trail is and I do not want to go alone anyways.

Let me know...

Scott

Hey scott

I may be up for this on sunday morn if you like?? It a fun little spot over there, couple of fun fire roads and some side shoots. We can ride lusardi and them come back down and hit santa isabel and go up to the top of black mountain and loop back around to ramona . Gotta see how my hand is doing and see what time i get back from long beach tomorrow and i will let you know.

Hobiee,

I had something come up for Sunday so I was looking at tomorrow. I am going to tag along with another group meeting up in Alpine... I am sure we will see each other on a ride eventually.

Scott